Sunday, May 3, 2009

The last point

I found something interesting, an article written for a singles online column, and I thought, my God there must be something wrong here ---->

http://uk.match.yahoo.net/matchscene/article.aspx?articleid=10326&TrackingID=523899&BannerID=568690

I wouldnt be surprised if the authors of this article are daft and stupid which I'm so painfully aware of (one of them thought that Japan is in Europe and its all in one land mass, talk about being smart), and covering it up by pretending to be intellectual with men The aim is simple, to look for a man, for what exactly?

Two days ago a stepfather was committed for raping his two year old stepdaughter, now 4, and abused along with his wife, a toddler the news called Baby P who sustained such horrific injuries that the child passed away.

I don't think its a high time to look for men, this just leads towards the dependency of women towards men. Point said.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You got sextagged! www.cookieslaps.blogspot.com