Sunday, September 23, 2007

For Nurin Jazlin the dear departed and Madeleine McCanns of the world

Undoubtedly, there are more children out there who do not have the privilege of Madeleine McCann's white skin to get coverage, but I suppose its enough that she is among many, a face of all the children in the world who have been maimed for no reason. Nurin Jazlin, the Malay world should mourn because she, among many, are victims of her own race, which I suspect, namely because of the large number of sexual crimes that pervade in neighbouring Malaysia are all perpetrated by malays. I am not being racist, I myself, am Malay and sadly I don't understand why Malays are the most susceptible to such actions of sexual crimes. I am thinking and deep down I have no answer, in probability it could lie amongst all us Malays, probably, it lies in the fact that we are so either exceedingly foolish or just slowly urbanizing ourselves. I am ashamed, but the truth remains that my race, among many,is not the only who perpetrate crimes that murder innocent children. Historically, trained warrior tribes such as the Gurkha has been known to in missions in the past to throw babies and children in the air and immediately spear them. In literature concerning the second world war the Chinese feeling burdened by female children abandon them as they began to be eaten by dogs or raped by Japanese soldiers to death.In Thailand, there is a market for babies to be used as sexual objects for a price. Humans in all essence or thoughtless, nameless, faceless creatures continuously only as objects for sex by men. Are the men actual monsters or are they themselves equally victims, they too are faceless, nameless and thoughtless for in the act of committing the devious crimes they themselves have turned into hideous monsters unrecognized as humans in all essence. And those whom they force to become faceless and nameless. The worst part of this agenda is that only a handful few find it shocking unbelievably shocking and so many eventually shrug it as a horror and continue with their own lives. All voices have drowned out, and although this might seem astonishingly bleak but they remain the true and truthful crux of the embodiment of the human spirit. If the Abrahamic faiths were true, and if human suffering on earth was reversible, the only reason why in the world that I would hold true to religion and the afterlife is only the solace that if every one of the children who are nameless and faceless could receive justice then when the world has gone. I cannot and simply cannot accept atheism for this reason alone. That the thought that if atheism is true then those babies and children who are nameless and faceless will forever be nameless and faceless and forever be victims and those who victimized them forever never punished even in death, if death was all the same. Darwin, can you answer me? I am crushed by the thought of evolution when in all truth I have once and myself denounced all religion and I find myself here and again in the doorstep of religion despite its misgivings and find in the light of lights and truths that there at least exist a coherence and understanding of a world I cannot reach here. And as Siddhartha Gautama has mentioned that existence is suffering and until the light reaches Nirvana. Why I reject Buddhism is because I cannot in my sanest head believe that those children deserve bad karma because of their previous lives. Forgive me in this solace because I myself feel the dread and the pain.

No comments: